BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some Of The Rappers I Most Respect

One of the rappers i most respect is Plies because he always talk about real situations.Always keep it real with his self that i notice in his music.He seem like keeps it humble even  know that he got plenty money like one of the name of his songs.He be saying things that make you be like damn....because he say stuff that people really be going threw like me.He say stuff that get you threw the day.Another rapper is T.I. beacause he keep it humble as well.He say a lot stuff that get you threw the day.He might have done a lot of bad stuff but that don't mean he is a bad person.I don't think people should look at him different because of what he did or any other famous person because they just human like the people at the bottom is.They ain't god so they are not perfect ,they just make a lot of money.So I like T.I. music,I can tell how humble he has become in his later music he puts out.Another rapper i respect the most is Yo Gotti because he stay real in his music.Never change for what he is,he always give prompts to other rappers and his fam than he do himself inside his music.One nigga i'll highly respect.UGK is another one to,i like there music.Bun B holdin it down for Pimp C which is dead.He keeps it real in his music.Its Probably some more i highly respect but let me know which rappers y'all most respect.

0 comments: